Friday, February 1, 2013

Red Jeans?

I must admit that I have been verrrryyyy slow jumping on the color skinny jean bandwagon. My first pair are Kelly green and I have really struggled with what to wear them with. So the logical thing to do would be to go buy another pair! This time, it was a $9 red pair that leaped into my arms at Old Navy (we also won't talk about the fact that they are actually maternity pants and no I am not prego!)

A quick Internet search led me to so many options for the red that I had a hard time focusing on just one look! But the red, animal print, and denim looked so fun that I had to give it a try!

Here are my inspiration looks....



Let me preface my take by saying tht it is really hard to take a full body shot of yourself! Props to all of bloggers that have this figured out! I went with an animal print top that has just a pop of teal, red skinny jeans, denim jacket, and teal wedges. And here is how it all looked together.... What do you think?



Linking up at Pinspired @ Pinterest Told Me To

12 comments:

  1. I love the red, animal print, and denim combo. You totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also slow to the colored denim bandwagon. I LOVE the way it looks on other people, but I am scared that I won't be able to "pull it off" But, you my friend, TOTALLY pulled it off!!! I absolutely love your outfit, it is one of my favorites that I have seen today! Thanks so much for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was still a little uncomfortable with them but hope that a few more Pinterest inspired wears will remedy that!

      Delete
  3. Okay. You need not be scared! You look GREAT! And I love the fact that you went with a pop of teal in the shirt and the wedges! WELL DONE!!!!!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is a huge compliment coming from you :) I adore reading your blog and seeing what you amazing outfit you put together!

      Delete
  4. that is a GREAT outfit! I love the animal print with the red jeans.
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The more I look at it the more I love it :)

      Delete
  5. Love your look -even better than than your inspired looks! You nailed the coloured jeans! Am I the only one left to jump on this bandwagon?! Thank you for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, hello?!?! You look it fabulous! You totally nailed the red jeans and leopard! Good job! Thank you so much for linking up! XOXO Shay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for hosting! I love your blog and am a major Bachelor addict :) Your bro is my ultimate favorite! Keeping my fingers crossed he finds a great girl :)

      Delete