Friday, February 15, 2013

Coral and Army Green

It's finally Friday and I feel like the week has flown by! I am so looking forward to the weekend and then begins our whirlwind travel month... We have 4 trips planned in a 3 week period in March! We are heading back to our hometown for a few days, then off to Disney for Little Man's 3rd birthday, then out west to Utah, back to our hometown and finally back home! That's a lot of travel with the kiddos so please keep us (and the other airline passengers) in your prayers :)

So back to more pressing matters, I had a new outfit to showcase today. It is totally out of my comfort zone to be mixing these bright colors but I am loving it! Apologies in advance to anyone that saw me this week... I might have worn this shirt a little too much :)

There was lots of inspiration not only from outfits but also from some amazing rooms...







And here is my recreation of the coral and army green military jacket outfit! I opted for the coral shirt, military jacket, skinnies, and animal print flats. But I have already started thinking of other ways to mix this look up!


PS. Apologies for the quiet DIY projects lately. I have a great one all ready for Monday and here is a hint. You are seeing parts of it in the Friday Fashions posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment