Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mastering the New House

Have I mentioned that I have major ADD??? Well, I do! And if you haven't noticed, I tend to skip from project to project without every really finishing a room. Right now, I am working on the Dining Room and Kids Playroom (and I guess my craft room too!)  In reality, I am a standstill on the other rooms until I find some additional pieces that really speak to me. So why not throw something else in the mix while I am waiting?


I LOVED the way our master came together at our old house! It all just worked. The gray walls, clean white duvet, the pop of citrine yellow and gray, the bamboo shades, comfy leather chair, and bench at the end of the bed... It fit very well with the shape of the room too.


Somehow, it just didn't translate at the new house. The windows flanking the bed are what really blew it for me. It just wasn't working for me. And it felt right to move the Dwell Citrine pillows and yellow accents up to the playroom. But that left us needing something new to fill it's place.

And here is where I am going... more details to come and source info as well!



1 comment:

  1. Loving it. Green and Blue are so serene and perfect for a master bedroom. That is the route I went with this time around, and I have to say our room just feels more calm and a place of retreat! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete