Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

I hope that y'all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! I took some time earlier in the week to dress the kids up and try and get some photos of them to send off to the family. Let's just say that it was not one of my more successful shoots! I struggled to get both kids smiling and was really sad that I might not be able to send any pictures out (especially since we are now so far away!)

And then something magical happened.... I remembered a wonderful little tutorial that my friend Erin had posted last week! I have been dying to try PicMonkey and thanks to Erin's help, I gave it a shot!
A Valentine's Collage for the fam! Check out those kiss and mustache overlays! 
It totally makes what was otherwise a lost picture, totally become a hysterical candid shot!

There are so many free features! Check out the Focal B&W option! 

Yes, I am obsessed! You might have noticed several of the PicMonkey overlays, banners, and text in my newest post pictures. If you haven't tried PicMonkey yet, check out Erin's tutorial and give it a shot. Just one word of warning, make sure you have a few free hours! Not because it's challenging, but because it is so much fun!

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments: