Friday, February 22, 2013

My Mini Workspace

It has been a struggle to get a routine going in regards to my blogging. And I am all about the schedule! My kids nap like clockwork. We eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at roughly the same time every day. It's odd for a Friday to pass without our family pizza and ice cream date night.... But I have been really having a hard time with the blogging schedule. For now, the kids are home with me 100% of the time which leaves zero very little time to work on projects, write up posts, and edit pictures.  I use the kids afternoon naptime to work on projects. On a good day, I get 2 hours when both kids are asleep at the same time. Most days it is only an hour. This leaves the evenings once the kids go to bed for photo editing and writing posts. The kids are in bed well before 8 most nights but I hate to burn the precious few hours with the hubby that I have with me on the computer up in the upstairs craft room.

Thanks to several great inspirational spaces (especially Carmel's here), I came up with a great solution!
I will be adding a desk to our Master bedroom! I know that the experts say to keep the bedroom for sleeping but we already have a TV in there so why not go all out and add a computer? All kidding aside, even the hubby thought it was a crazy idea.... but I thought it was a worth a shot and the way it was set up in the craft room/my office just wasn't working!


Stay tuned to see how it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment