Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too good to be true?

This last week I have really got the meaning of 'too good to be true' and 'you get what you pay for'.... I was so excited to finally be rid of Comcast and try out the much cheaper and convenient Clear service. Unfortunately for me, consistent Internet service through out our house is not happening. We also have no cable (streaming NetFlix doesn't work with a spotty Internet connection) and only have the antenna plugged into one tv so needless to say lots has been accomplished this week on the home front! While I love the progress, I just can't add any of it now! So until we reach a resolution limited posts and really limited pics :(

Right around when we cut the technology was also when I got hit with excruciating lower back pain (maybe its not so coincidental!) Thankfully, I went to the doc and everything looks okay. No signs of pre term labor so it's just pregnancy pain that I have to deal with. I am looking forward to trying out a chiro or pt session to see if ican get some relief so I can make it thru the next 11 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment