Monday, March 18, 2013

Meatloaf is great... Coach's Stack is out of this world!

One of the most loved recipes in our house is my Chicken & Bacon Meatloaf. I often mix it up by using ground turkey and adding various veggies that you can never even notice. The hubby hates broccoli and I got an entire cup into it the most recent time I made them.... he had no idea! Little Man is a huge fan too and I have no doubt that Fia will love it as well.

So when I saw this amazing recipe at Mix and Match Mama for the Coach's Stack, I knew that it would be a huge hit for our anniversary dinner! I had never even heard of a coach's stack before but I sure am glad that I gave it a try.

I opted for Jiffy cornbread as the base, followed by boxed Mashed Potatoes, topped with my bacon wrapped meat balls and french fried onions on top. My presentation wasn't quite as nice as Shay's but it was 8pm on a school night and we were starving!



The verdict? Amazing! This went over even better than the original meat loaf and both the hubs and I went back for a second stack!

No comments:

Post a Comment