Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Desk in the Master


Somehow before I left on vacation I got this crazy burst of energy and tried out a couple of lighting options in the master. I had the post all written and I totally forgot to post it! Duh - blonde moment :)

With the new Master bedroom work space, I was left wondering what type of lighting would work best. Initially I was dead set on the green glass table lamps. But my wondering mind got the best of me and I grabbed another option to try out as well.




And here is the other option that I somewhat quickly threw together but I actually really like it. Especially the fact that it gives me so much more desk space and its not as obvious that the desk and nightstand are at different heights. Oh and I get to use that adorable Nate Berkus for Target nailhead trimmed tray too!



What do you think??? Do you prefer the green glass or the task lights? I am holding off on an official decision until the bedding, curtains, and wall color are set!

No comments:

Post a Comment