Monday, March 25, 2013

My toddler is Egg-static for meal times!

HappyEaster Monday! We had a very nice relaxing weekend and got ready for the Easter holiday. My kids love going to the dollar store (the Little Man calls it the balloon store - because I always let him get a $1 mylar balloon). So they were thrilled to be getting some Easter goodies from there!

We have an Easter egg hunt on Friday so we grabbed about 1,000 alot of the plastic eggs to fill with treats. I grabbed a few extra bags to use around the house too. Little Man had so much fun helping to fill the eggs with treats to get ready for our Easter hunt... So when I saw this adorable idea on the web I knew that it would be a winner at our house.


And here is our take on it!





3 very excited mealtimes later, I say with conviction that this was one of my best 'food finds' of all times! Oh yeah and I got to use my adorable ceramic egg holder more than just to hold eggs in the frig! I am thinking about using the egg holder for his meals even after the eggs are retired this weekend. He seems to love the fun presentation of it all!

Linking up at The Better Mom & The Inspiration Gallery Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment