Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to our Lil Girl

It's hard to believe that our little girl is already a year old! She has grown and changed so much over the last 365 days and has brought so much love and laughter to all of our lives. I knew that she was a mover and a shaker when she made her appearance on her schedule and totally running the show... As I was adding pics to this post I happened to look at the time stamps and there is a happy smiley one of me at 8:30am and then her first picture at 10:25am! Thankfully, I have blocked most of the terror pain I felt thanks to a totally unprepared, un-medicated birth!






She is stubborn, knows what she wants, loves people, LOVES to eat, is a daddy's girl (yet still clings to her momma), loves kissing herself in the mirror, and would follow her brother anywhere!  I am amazed every day at the relationship that she is forming with her brother and it warms my heart to see them becoming best friends.

Happy 1st Birthday Fiona. You are the most beautiful, funny, happy, smart, inquisitive, and most perfect little girl I could ever imagine! I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment