Sunday, March 31, 2013

Marshmallow Pebbles Treats

Even though Easter is now past (although my candy hangover is not!) I had to share this fun recipe that could be perfect for spring get-togethers, birthday parties, whatever! I was looking for an easy and fun recipe to prepare for our Easter dinner at a friend's house. I was planning to do the pretty basic Rice Crispy treats cut out in cute shapes but when I saw this box on the cereal aisle, I knew that this would be even better!



I used the Fruity Pebbles Recipe just substituted the different cereal. And they are just as easy as Rice Crispy treats but so much yummier!

1. Melt about 4 TBSP Butter
2. Add in a full bag of Marshmallows (I used a 10oz bag of the regular sized ones) and stir until melted
3. Dump in the whole box of cereal (minus that small bowl I ate late last night when I craving sweets!)
4. Stir to coat the cereal with the butter marshmallow mixture
5. Using a buttered piece of wax paper, press the mixture into a greased pan
6. Let cool completely.
7. Cut into squares or use cookie cutters and cut into shapes! If using cookie cutters, you can smash the leftover pieces back together so you use all of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment