What's a girl to do? I kept thinking as I walked the aisles of Target and as I made my way up the Bath aisle, the perfect solution appeared!
At $1.99 for a pack of 12 the price was perfect too!
Once I got home, I dug thru my spray paint stash... I decided on the Rustoleum Hammered spray paint that happened to be a very close match to the drapery hardware.
2 light coats of spray paint
Looking slightly hammered
Then I let the rings dry for about an hour. Once dry I closed the rings and got to work with my needle and thread and a tape measure. I used 6 rings per panel so I needed to measure out where they should go. Once I had the panels marked, I sewed each of the rings to the panels with a couple of hand stitches. It was really that easy!
Up close view of sewn on rings
Love the look and that my panels now touch the floor!