Banana PBJ Muffins
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 large scoop Natural Peanut Butter
1 large scoop Grape Jelly
2 tablespoons apple sauce
3/4 cup milk (could sub almond milk for dairy free)
3 ripe bananas mashed
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder
3. In separate bowl, beat peanut butter, jelly, applesauce, eggs, milk, and bananas
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just till moistened.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups. We use those awesome silicone ones! Bake for 25 minutes. Makes 2 down muffins.
6. Serve with peanut butter dipping sauce or honey for those picky eaters!
Here is the Original Recipe that I made changes to for those super yummy muffins. I popped half of them into the freezer and they make great on the go breakfasts for those crazy mornings when you don't have time to cook! I actually like them better when they are still a touch frozen!
And that nifty little gadget above? Its a PBJ spreader from Williams Sonoma!
PS. If you are looking for any furniture today is the last day of World Market's 50% off furniture sale. There are some crazy deals! The deals were so good that something new found its way home with us this weekend.... tune in tomorrow to see what it is!
Linking up at Serenity Now!