Monday, August 13, 2012

Cleaning Schedule

I feel like I am finally getting out of the fog of having a new baby (thanks to a full nights sleep from 9-7:30am last night for Miss Fia!) And one of the big things that I have been slacking on is the housework! When I am tired, that is the first thing to take a hit!

Right before I had Fia, I learned about this awesome thing called a Cleaning Calendar. It basically breaks down the chores on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to help you from getting buried where you might need to spend your whole weekend cleaning! I used the basic version for a bit and was amazed at how well it worked! Spending a little bit of time in the morning and the evening cleaning, left the rest of the day open for fun. It also left me feeling accomplished and more organized. It was a great feeling to wake up in the morning to a clean house!

Today I am back on the bandwagon! And I even made some changes to the calendar to better fit what I really need to get accomplished (with a furry pup and 2 young kiddos - vacuuming twice a week is a must do!) I just printed it out on bright colored cardstock and pinned it up on the fridge! I'm off to dust and clean the mirrors!




No comments:

Post a Comment