Thursday, May 16, 2013

A big announcement..... my new love!


Happy Friday :) It has been a super busy week so apologies for the lack of posts!  Do you want to know why I have been so busy???? 

I have a new love interest and cannot wipe this super cheesy smile off of my face! I recently reconnected with a friend from high school (and college) on Facebook and stumbled into this crazy love affair....

 Let me start with a little background. Rewind back to 4 years ago.... Joey and I had just gotten married and bought our first house together. I was a Director of Marketing and Research in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry working crazy hours, traveling, and loving every minute of it. But when my Lil Man was born in March 2010 it all changed. I dragged myself back to work after my 12 week maternity leave and only survived a month before I knew that working FT was no longer for me. I was very blessed to work with an amazing company who let me move to PT. I made it another 2 years working PT (30 hrs a week with no child care) before I finally had enough when I was 4 months pregnant with Fiona. I have been LOVING the last 18 months of being a stay at home mommy and wife! I adore being home with my kids but I do miss the adult interaction and feeling like I am contributing to my family's financial future. Add this to the negative effects on my face and body thanks to aging, sun damage, and pregnancy hormones and I was not the confident girl that I once was! But what could possibly help me get back that missing confidence???? Thanks to several FB posts, I took a giant step out of my comfort zone and reached out to my friend. Don't worry.... It's not nearly as scandalous as it sounds! Meet my new love:




I am using ReDefine regimen and literally counted the minutes until they arrived at my door. I am less than a week in and my skin looks AMAZING!!!! It is so smooth, silky, and clear that I find myself looking in the mirror and touching my face to make sure it's real! The spots and lines from years of sun worshipping are fading. I actually look forward to the 3 minutes it takes to complete my regimen in the morning and evening. And let's not forget the Macro E! This little machine (that was just recently highlighted by Oprah in her magazine!) is my new best friend!

What is Rodan & Fields you ask???? Dr Katie Rodan and Dr Kathy Fields (aka. the doctors who created ProActiv Solution) are among the most respected names in the skin care industry worldwide.  What the doctors did for acne they are now doing for aging skin.  Our products were previously selling #1 in Nordstrom,  Bloomingdales, Henry Bendel, Saks and in other high end retail.  Their extensive marketing analytics showed that it was actually word of mouth that was selling their products over their sales people. Rodan+Fields customers were sending their friends in, telling them they had to go buy it! They decided to pull them from under the counter and put them into direct sales, to reward the people who were truly responsible for the product sales: their customers. After getting into direct sales, R+F was making monthly in sales what they used to be making yearly! Anti-aging is a $2.5 billion industry (set to double in the next few years)! What a great time to check out Rodan & Fields and capitalize on this opportunity!
I took a leap of faith and decided to join R+F as a consultant (without even trying the products!) and I have been loving every minute of it! It's been a crazy week as I learn everything that I can about this amazing organization and incredible products! I have truly enjoyed catching up with old friends, trying out these life changing products and tools, and sharing my experience with others! Why did I jump in with both feet?

 - The doctors that created ProActiv! Need I say more?
 - These products are incredible & with a 60 day money back guarantee there is NO RISK to try them!!
 - In just 8-10 hours a week, I am able to bring in a paycheck without sacrificing time with my kids
 - Everyone has aging skin! Who doesn't want it to look and feel better??? That'a big market!
 - The Regimens are put together by doctors to make great skin as easy as 1...2...3!!!!

So, my reason for wanting to share all of this with you FABULOUS readers is that I would love to help you find the R+F products to give you the best skin of your life OR talk to you about starting your own part-time fabulous biz with me! Our team is growing crazy fast and I am looking for motivated, dynamic people to help me spread the word about Rodan & Fields! And if you could not tell by the million or so exclamation points in this post, I am pretty excited about my younger looking skin and the products that made it happen! Visit my site or comment me below if you want to learn more! Would also love to know if anyone else has tried R+F yet?
Don't take my word for it! Check out these before and afters for examples of what these products can do for you. These are real customers and all they gain by submitting the pictures is a free regimen if their images are used. That tells me that people love the products and the results!





Stay tuned for more before and after pics in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment