Saturday, September 29, 2012

Where has the week gone?

Is it really Saturday? It's been another whirlwind week here and it's obvious that I've been super busy by my lack of postings! Poor Fiona's ear infection turned into a perforated eardrum, the house officially got put on the market Friday, and we had a photographer came in for the marketing materials. Oh and did I mention that hubby was in training all week? And that we had 3 showings on the first day on the market? A showing for us = loading both kids and the dog in the car to vacate for the hour window when the buyers will be here. On the positive side, we are keeping the house spotless!

It occurred to me on Thursday when the calls started coming in for showings that I needed to step it up a notch in regards to keeping track of when the showings are and everything in general from papers that need to be faxed, signed, etc. I have a calendar that I keep track of our family events and appointments that hangs in the play closet but it seems that we will be out and about ALOT as the house is on the market so I need something else.

Leave it to good old Target to come up with an affordable and super cute solution! Check out this super bright little notebook that was only $1.99! Initially I thought that I needed a calendar but decided that a notebook style would be best since I need to keep track of dates but also lots of other info!




And I can't pass up the clearance section! I love these 2 rolls of wrapping paper that were marked down to $2.19! Loving the bright colors and of course the great price!


No comments:

Post a Comment