Thursday, September 6, 2012

I HEART Crate and Barrel!

I love that it's almost fall (even though the temperature here is still in the 90s!) Halloween, Thanksgiving, and football all make me smile! But what really made me smile this week was the new Crate and Barrel fall catalog! Unfortunately, the closest store is about a 2 hour drive... oh yeah and all of this drool worthy stuff is slightly out of budget!

But nonetheless a couple of things really caught my eye and quickly got pinned! What I love the most about these is that I might be able to DIY some of them! I just love flipping thru the pages of a magazine and being inspired!
Darlene Ottoman - I am thinking this would be the perfect way to change up my Ikea Lack coffee table. 
I really like the idea of using a shower curtain to upholster the ottoman (when being used as a coffee table and with kids) seems like a great idea!

The Bottna Slate shower curtain would be perfect to use!


 Donegal Chair and Ottoman - LOVE the fabric! I picture this in a super masculine study.

Felix Side Chair - exact same shade as my West Elm chair that was a steal for $15! 
Maybe mine it needs a coat of paint?


Clarendon Wall Mirror - seems like a fresh take on the sunburst mirror.

Drumroll please.... for my ultimate favorite!!!!


The Asheville Chair. I love the classic fabric, carved front legs, contrast trim, and of course the nailhead! This is my ultimate inspiration for a club chair that needs some re-upholstering. 


1 comment:

  1. That Asheville chair is to die for. I love how it curvy and feminine, but not so feminine that my hubby wouldn't sit in it :)

    ReplyDelete