Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Reuse, Recycle, Reinvent: Window Seat

I have been slowly moving forward on the kid's playroom and one of things on my list was to get rid of our old entertainment center. It was huge and since we cut out our cable there was really no need for it anymore. I toyed with the idea of selling it on Craig's List or using it for parts to make a console table. But I am not quite ready for that yet, so I found a great solution in the meantime! Do I get bonus points for using another one of the old items from this room that was taking up space in our storage closet???



Are you ready for the big reveal......



I literally turned the entertainment center so that the front was now the bottom and placed the top portion of the DIY upholstered ottoman/bench on to the top! It doesn't get easier than that and I can always change my mind (a girl is always free to change her mind right?)

Now this clears up some space for me to get moving on the more projects for this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment