Thursday, November 1, 2012

Candy Hangover....

I am sure that like me, most of you are suffering from the dreaded candy hangover! Little Man had a blast trick or treating and we in turn had lots of candy to choose from once he went to sleep. Don't worry - he is allowed one piece a day to enjoy the holiday (any more than that and I try not to imagine the sugar high!)

So in light of that.... I am heading off to bed while the kids nap! Here is what our day yesterday looked like!

Little Man helped dressed Fia as a Pirate to play! 

We go all out for Halloween themes... more pirates! 

And you guessed it, a pirate pumpkin! 

With his trusty pirate hat protecting our front porch. Arrrggghhh matey! 

Practicing his counting and organizing skills on his Halloween candy! 

My adorable Jake and parrot! I loved making their costumes! 

 Quite the diva.... striking a pose!
Little Man is in for it very soon. Sis is already keeping him in check!

Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment