Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Fashion: Lovin the Fringe!

Happy Friday!!! This is one of my favorite quotes of all time! Fashion is so much like your passion - it is so primally personal that no one wears even the exact same pieces of clothing the same way. And that's what makes it so special!


Something that I've been adoring lately is fringe. It started with a scarf, was love at first sight with a pair of boots, and I'm 100% in with the handbags and necklaces. Not sure what I'm talking about or need a little reassurance? Check out this great article on Effortless Style all about styling with fringe.

Dying over these outfits!!!! And loving how the boots are going across seasons....

 weheartit.com


And for the last few weeks - I've been practically dreaming about these boots.... actually I'm trying to decide between the 2 layer, 3 layer, or the over the knee. And the color has me stumped too. I'm loving the dusty brown but after seeing K Kardash rocking the black ones - I'm having second thoughts! But I'm going for it! You'll just have to wait and see what I pick :)



Side note - if you've never owned a pair of Minnetonka's you are missing out. I bought a pair probably 7 years ago and they are still going strong! Granted I don't live up north but they do get ALOT of wear from December thru March {our temp is 34 right now!}

And because I'm just amazed by this amazing cause and I was already talking about shoes anyway - there is a super sweet family who is asking for shoe donations to help fund their adoption. If you have any here I'm gathering info to share!goog

No comments:

Post a Comment