Saturday, June 29, 2013

Your Skin + the Sun - the good, bad, and UGLY!

It's summertime and the #1 thing that makes me think of the summer is the beach... the sun... the pool! But the last few summers something else for has been front of my mind when it comes to this season - sunscreen! I will admit I was a sun worshipper when I was younger. I frequented the tanning bed in high school and college. And I rarely wore sunscreen. I did not feel pretty (or skinny) without a tan. Its no wonder why when I just recently noticed this while reading my kids a bedtime story...


I am thankful that I have repented and that there is a way to not only protect my skin now but also reverse the years of pain I inflicted on my skin (and even look nice and golden safely!)

Did you know that the biggest culprit in aging is sun exposure???? Yikes! And is certainly doesn't help with acne, wrinkles, skin discoloration, and texture changes. And even if you can't see it yet - changes are that you have sun damage and it just hasn't reared it's ugly head yet. Look at this UV camera shot of the sun damage that is not visible. This underlying sun damage is often the cause for loss of clarity, increased dullness, and uneven skin tone even for people without the telltale age spots.


The Reverse regimen is a simple solution to remedy the damage of year's of sun damage. It exfoliates, lightens, improves skin tone, brightens, AND defends against future damage! In an 8 week clinical trial, 98% saw improved brightness, smoothness, and skin texture and 90% saw an improvement in spots and more even skin tone. This stuff is no joke!


Knocking out those sun spots...


And melasma discolorations too...

And it's working wonders for freckles... 


And it's not just for women.... 


or only for your face...


It's pretty crazy to see these incredible results across a variety of different types of sun damage (or hormonal spot damage too!) I actually JUST realized that I have quite a bit of discoloration on my skin in the last several weeks. So stay tuned for some before and afters! 

But in the meantime - enjoy the summer, keep protected, and if you need to be tan, faking it is the way to go! Love our Foaming Sunless Tanner - totally natural and no risk of skin cancer!


Next week in keeping with the summer trend - it's time to talk sunscreen!


No comments:

Post a Comment