Monday, June 3, 2013

Loaded Baked Potato Dip... Yummy!!!!

It's summertime and what is more summer friendly then a dip for barbecues, pool parties, and outside gatherings. It's easy, can be prepared in advance, it's great for sharing, and it's down right yummy! But this dip really knocked my socks off!

I was immediately intrigued when I saw it here on Mix and Match Mama. I have never been led astray by her recipes and I was waiting for just the right occasion to this a try (in reality - you don't need an occasion... other than being hungry!)

Loaded Baked Potato Dip:

8 ounces sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup snipped chives
1 tablespoon powdered ranch dressing mix
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 bag of potato chips (I used a kettle chip!)

Combine sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar until thoroughly mixed.  Fold in bacon, chives, ranch dressing mix and Worcestershire Sauce.  Chill at least two hours before serving (the longer you chill, the better).

Serve with your favorite chips.





PS - I may or may not have eaten this as lunch and dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment