Saturday, May 26, 2012

Very Late Baby Shower....

I must say that I am a little behind in writing this post but with all of the work that my amazing sister did I just can't not write it! In mid February, my sister put on the most spectacular baby shower for me and she left out not a single detail. Unfortunately, I did not get to capture all of it in pictures but what I did snap still takes my breath away.

Pictures to follow but here are some of the highlights:

-A Candy Bar fully stocked with my favorite treats (and adorned with a custom made tissue paper pom-poms and a pendant banner in the pattern used for the baby's nursery! Full post on this to come soon)

-A mini Dessert Bar with bite sized cupcakes (I love Sweets by Holly!) Cake Pops and Dipped Marshmallows thanks to my best friend too!

- An adorable craft of making custom onesies as a shower activity

- A menu filled with yummy Comfort Foods including: Homemade Tomato Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Corn Dogs, Chicken Tender Sliders, Mac and Cheese, and French Fry Cones (again in the pattern of babys nursery!)

A huge thank you to my sister for all of her hard work! I loved every single thing that she did (and the best part is that she is a self proclaimed non DIYer... could have fooled me!)









No comments:

Post a Comment