Monday, July 8, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Chicken.... My Way!

I pinned this super yummy looking parmesan crusted chicken recipe over the weekend and was so excited to try it out! But when it came time to cook dinner last night, I could not find the recipe! So I turned to my good friend google and ran across this one pictured below.



And in typical me style - I was missing half of the 4 needed ingredients... namely the parmesan and the bread crumbs! Never one to let little issues slow me down I moved forward with my own version!

Cheesy Ranch Crusted Chicken

1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Mexican Cheese
1 TBSP Ranch Seasoning
1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix together the mayo, cheese, and ranch seasoning in a bowl.
Place the chicken on a baking sheet and cover evenly with the ranch mixture.
Sprinkle the flax evenly on the top of the ranch mixture.
Bake for ~20 minutes. Finish with 2 minutes on broil.

Voila! The most tasty and juicy chicken I have had in ages!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I cannot wait to try it! Also, I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You are one of the first blogs I click on when I have time. Here is the link to play along and nominate your favorite blogs too:

    http://www.home-everyday.com/2013/08/sharing-blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete